Tuesday 1 March 2011

Flat mates: day 1 and 2

Apologies for yesterday's non-post. I'm making up for it today with a double-whammy of outfit pics, you lucky, lucky things. The theme of this week's posts is flats. And before you start thinking I've turned into a property blog, I am of course talking about flats of the footwear variety. After realising last week that a whole day in heels is now starting to result in lower backache, due to my centre of gravity being pulled forward by a growing bump, I thought I'd give my body a break this week by going flat all week. Yesterday I opted for my thigh-high flat suede boots (perhaps in some sort of attempt to avoid frumpiness despite the lack of a heel), and today's outfit is pulled together with those ever-favourite man-repellant fashion items: Uggs. Could I be more comfortable? No. Job done.

Top, Primark; maternity skinnies, Dorothy Perkins; boots, Asos.com
Hoodie, New Look; Tshirt dress, H&M; maternity tights, Topshop; boots, Ugg

No comments:

Post a Comment