Wednesday 2 March 2011

Flat mates: day 3

Today I'm wearing the ultimate in comfort - leggings and an oversized sweater. I couldn't be more comfortable if I'd rocked up to work in jogging bottoms, a hoodie and slippers, but that really wouldn't have done. Have I fallen into the lazy pregnant-woman's style trap? I'm hoping the bright hue of my sweater and the leopard print scarf are preventing my look from becoming sloppy and uninspired, but you can make your own opinions. And I'm sticking to this week's theme with flat leather riding boots - practical, but smart and classic. Ironically, I have just managed to use the words 'comfort', 'practical' and 'sloppy' in a blog post that's supposed to be about style. So shoot me. You try growing a human being while trying to work out what to wear to work every morning. Tomorrow I'll just throw a coat on over my pyjamas. Not really.

Sweater, Primark; leggings, Topshop; scarf, Avon; boots, Dune

No comments:

Post a Comment