Monday 28 March 2011

Colour therapy

Yesterday's glorious sunshine made me plan a nice burst of spring colour for today's outfit in readiness for more joy-enducing weather. And what happened? Greeting me this morning was a dismal, grey, cloudy, typically Monday-esque dullness which threw all spring-related excitement out the window. But we have an extra hour of daylight now! Surely this guarantees an end to gloom? Clearly not. Oh well, I've gone with a coral-pink tunic T and my orangey nail colour regardless, as it not only enhances a sunny day, but can also cheer up a gloomy one. Fingers crossed the colour therapy will keep the Monday blues away (and actually, there's some sunny rays peeping through the clouds as I write this).

I've kept it simple and made the colour stand out against a minimal black background of leggings, blazer and lace-up plimsolls. Now I'll just hang on for that sunshine I ordered...

Top, Primark; leggings, Topshop; blazer, Principles; plimsolls, Primark
Creative Nail Design polish in 'Burn' #424


No comments:

Post a Comment