Friday 25 March 2011

Colour-pop scarf

I have a midwife appointment today, and as my bump will be measured, prodded and listened to, I needed to wear something loose, comfy and easy-access (as it were). Hence, flowing white linen-cotton-mix shirt over maternity leggings. And I've gone for a mink shade today, rather than my standard black, as the sun is streaming through the window and I'm still feeling spring-like and wanted to move away from dark colours. I've also lifted these two neautral tones with a floral scarf filled with aquas, reds and pinks. Flat cream pearlised ballet pumps with frill detail to finish off (I'm going to be hot-footing it from work to my appointment as fast as I can, so walk-friendly footwear is a must today) and I'm done. Happy Friday, everyone!

Shirt, Primark; leggings, Dorothy Perkins; scarf and pumps, both Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment