Tuesday 22 March 2011

Spots and stripes

My apologies for slackness of posts over the last week. I've been on a minibreak babymoon with Hubby! We booked a last-minute trip to Cyprus to get some sunshine and R&R together while it's still ok for me to fly, and I was faffing with doctor's notes, insurance, capsule packing, etc, beforehand, so the poor blog got a little neglected. But now I'm back to work and still attempting to dress the bump stylishly for the office.

Today's offering is a combo of animal prints, and I'm clashing a zebra-print cotton top with one of my (many) leopard-print scarves. This scarf is a thinner, looser weave than my standard leopard affair, which makes it perfect for the new spring weather that seems to have arrived (yippee!). I've combined the print clash with plain black leggings and a patent jazz shoe, and will be teaming the tweed trilby with my trench and possibly a pair of Ray-Bans, should the sun appear on my walk from the train station. Can't believe it's almost the end of March!

Top, H&M; leggings, Topshop; hat, New Look; scarf, Oasis; shoes, Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment