Wednesday 30 March 2011

Scarf love

We had a lot of fun playing with scarves in the More! office yesterday, thanks to coming across the latest guide from luxury scarf experts Hermes. I've always had friends and styling clients asking me how to tie a scarf, and there are so many different ways, whether you go classic, retro or fashion-forward, so it's great that Hermes has given us both inspiration and a how-to. You know how much I love my scarves, so I was in my element. Today I decided to use a version of one of Hermes' suggestions myself (the Cow Boy Anneau). And in the nicest possible way, I recommend that you yourselves go and get knotted (or, indeed, try some styles out by clicking on the link to the guide above). It's the easiest way to add interest to a plain top or dress.

Scarf, Tie Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment