Wednesday 9 March 2011

Shady lady

I've been ridiculously overexcited by waking up to bright sunshine for three mornings this week - THREE! Count em! Not only is this exciting because it means spring really is coming, and because dragging yourself up for work in the dark is never joyful, but it also means it's time to wear SUNNIES!!

After a sad, sad day last summer when I left my Diors in a pub in Soho (sob), I invested in a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers and have been in love with them ever since. They just seem to make every outfit look cool and retro, while remaining discreet and classic at the same time. I have the standard black version, but would love a lipstick-red pair. Here are my current fave Wayfarers, and a few celebs who also like to rock a Ray-Ban. Keep shining!

All shades available from Ray-Ban
Kylie in tortoiseshell
Mossy in classic black
Natalie Portman in large-lens black
Sienna Miller in cherry red
Pictures: Rex Features, Ray-Ban website

No comments:

Post a Comment