Thursday 24 March 2011

Spots and specs

Spots and stripes; more stripes; spots and specs - bit of a theme this week, no? Well I do tend to stick with what I know when I haven't got a lot of time to work out what I'm wearing. And this morning I really wanted an easy, no-fuss outfit, so a clean, off-white tunic Tshirt and skinny jeans was in order. And I put my signature stamp on it with my leopard scarf, knotted loose-handkerchief-style, which always seems more considered and stylish than just slinging it round my neck.

I also felt like wearing my specs today, and dark-rimmed glasses seem to team brilliantly with a top-knot, for a bit of a studious/studenty vibe. This does, however, mean I won't be able to sport the Wayfarers, but hey, you can't have everything. Maybe I can turn squinting into a style statement.

Top, Primark; maternity skinnies, Dorothy Perkins; glasses, Specsavers; scarf, Avon; black lace-up plimsolls, Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment