Friday 25 February 2011

Gifted: part 3

In the final instalment of Gifted week (I know, a measly three posts this week, apologies, I won't bore you with my busyness), I am showcasing a pair of fab maternity skinnies, complete with biker-style knee panelling. These babies were gifted to me by AP, aka Auntie Pat (not to be confused with Nanna Pat from The Only Way Is Essex), and I'm still pretty impressed at how they fit just right. I mean, buying perfectly fitting jeans for yourself is a feat in itself. Buying jeans that fit someone else has got to be tricky, and maternity jeans, especially when you haven't seen that person in a couple of months, well. Let's just say she did pretty well indeed. So far, I have worn these tucked into long flat boots, with heeled ankle boots and also with ballet pumps, and am today trying them out with my Converse-style New Look sneakers for a bit of laid-back Fridayness. Thanks AP! x

Hoody, Primark; Tshirt, Harvard campus (check out the bumpage!); jeans, River Island Maternity; sneakers, New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment