Friday 11 March 2011

Sassy shoppers

I haven't forgotten that I said I'd look for some more stylish Overspill Bags than my battered yellow Selfridges cardboard number/Carluccio's placcie bag/freebie tote from a magazine. I've been checking out other ladies' OBs all week to see how they carry their extras, and there are some chic little options about. I'm also quite partial to that Manhattan favourite, the Little Brown Bag from Bloomingdale's, which I actually bought as a gift for a friend last time I was in NYC and, dammit, didn't get for myself. Next time.

Anyhoo, here's a selection of my favourite shoppers. Time to ditch my years-old canvas tote that came free with Marie Claire, me thinks. Luxe Overspill Alert!

Canvas flower print, £6.99, New Look
Pastel Union Jack and flower print, £22, Monsoon
Bird and flower print, £6, George at Asda
Canvas Twinkle tote, £80, Simeon Farrar at Liberty
Mini Shooting Star PVC-coated canvaa shopper with own pouch, £28, Cath Kidston
Oil cloth shopper, £20, Rob Ryan at John Lewis
Leopard print tote, £12, A|Wear
Bloomingdale's classic

No comments:

Post a Comment