Thursday 10 March 2011

Sales alert!

I'm in a narky mood today, not that this is any of your concern, and I'm sure writers and columnists are meant to put their mood to one side when composing a feature, but I am not a columnist, and this is my blog, so there. But to cheer me up, I'm thinking about the minibreak I'm going on next week and the prospect of a potential retail-therapy trip in readiness for said minibreak. As luck would have it, the high street is awash with sales at the moment, so I thought I'd share with my lovely readers - in case you're also having a narky day and equally are in need of a bargain shopping boost (honestly, it should be on prescription). So here goes:

New Look 
Up to 50% off
With boots starting from £7!
 New Look's mid-season sale is not to be missed. If you're London-bound, might I recommend the flagship Marble Arch store for more choice.

River Island
Up to 50% off online 
Accessories from £2!  

Karen Millen
Up to 50% off online  
Includes clothing, bags, coats, shirts and more.
www.karenmillen.com


Peacocks
Up to 70% off online 
Includes dresses, knitwear, swimwear, maternity wear and jeans.
www.peacocks.co.uk


Urban Outfitters
Up to 70% off online
Includes menswear, womenswear, accessories, gifts and home.
www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk

Oasis
Up to 50% off online and instore
Best bet is online, as the stores are looking pretty ravaged now.
Includes skinny jeans from £15.

French Connection 
Up to 60% off online and instore 
Again, online is better, as stock is low instore now. 
www.frenchconnection.com

Office
Up to 75% off online and instore 
Includes men's and women's shoes.
Gold slingback sandals from £10!!
www.office.co.uk




Happy shopping! Promise I'll be in a better mood tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment