Wednesday 23 March 2011

More stripes!

As you know, I'm almost as obsessed with stripes as I am with my leopard scarves. In fact, maybe even more so. Stripey tops seem to go with everything - denim, floral prints, smart trousers, over maxis. And I now have a new addition to my portfolio of stripes, as I bought another top from H&M before I went to Cyprus. It's nice and loose and a little longer than my other tops, so it accommodates the bump but will be perfect when I'm back into non-maternity too. More importantly, the stripes are red! Makes a change from my standard uniform of navy on white or white on navy:



Today I'm going for a spring-fresh look and wearing my top with khaki cargo pants (a brilliant maternity find, also from H&M - they actually stay up without a belt!) and red patent pumps, finishing off the look with a gold double-rope necklace.

Top and cargo pants, H&M; necklace, Accessorize; pumps, Barratts

No comments:

Post a Comment