Thursday 3 March 2011

Flat mates: day 4

I'm off out for pre-birthday drinks after work tonight, so I'm sporting leather shorts, which sexes up this week's outfit selection somewhat in relation to my trusted batch of leggings and slouchy sweaters. I've toned it down with a more muted, casual top half and flat patent ballet pumps for daywear, then I'll be changing into heels, a thinner black top and a blazer ready for the razzle dazzle later. I might pop my pm shot on tomorrow's post, so you can witness my day-to-night 'transformation'. I'll probably just end up looking like a weeble on legs, but the aim is more 'maternity chic eveningwear with a dash of fun'.

Navy sweater, Zara. Leather shorts, Next. Maternity tights, Topshop. Black patent pumps, Primark. Below: my evening change (in the office loos - how very glam) - black blazer, Principles; black long-sleeved Tshirt, Cos; boots, Office





No comments:

Post a Comment