Thursday 31 March 2011

Easy Thursday

This morning I woke up and felt as if I needed another seven hours' sleep, so with my fuzzy head, I needed a quick and simple outfit that required minimal brain power. And so, the oversized white shirt and leggings combo. A crisp white shirt with brown leather riding boots is a classic look and so simple. I opted for mink leggings over black, as I was feeling the neutral vibe today (amid multiple yawns), and the green and gold silk scarf and tweed trilby manage to up the ante a notch and add a hint of country/heritage to my shirt-and-leggings basics (while making me feel as if I've managed to make a bit of an effort rather than just slinging on the nearest shirt and leggings to hand). I popped my camel cape over the top of it for my journey to work, and actually started feeling pretty good about myself in an 'I'm off to the country for a minibreak' kind of way. Except that I was actually just off to work and heading to the Tube with a bunch of other Norther Liners, as usual. Hey ho, nearly Friday!

Men's white shirt, Next; leggings, Dorothy Perkins; hat, New Look; scarf, Tie Rack; chain, Accessorize; boots, Dune

No comments:

Post a Comment