Monday 1 November 2010

Maxi Monday

I'm at home today sorting out some life admin (dull), and with that in mind, combined with the fact that I'm just about over a rubbish cold that lasted most of the weekend (double dull), today I needed the comfort-food equivalent of an outfit. Soft grey jersey/brushed cotton and comfort go hand in hand for me, so I reached for one of my ever-favourite maxis, and added a long-sleeved navy Tshirt and some tights underneath so I wouldn't be cold, and draped hubby's stripy scarf around my neck for colour (doubling up as a neck warmer). Teamed with my sheepskin-lined slipper boots, I'm so snuggly it hurts. Perfect for tackling gruesome tasks such as tax returns and a hundred and one loads of washing, yawn...

Dress, Asos.com; top, UniQlo; scarf, Jack Wills; slippers, Debenhams

No comments:

Post a Comment