Wednesday 24 November 2010

Dressing for two...

Apologies for lack of post yesterday, but it was quite an important day. You see, I've been keeping a little secret from you for the past few weeks - I am carrying my very own Plus One! I'm 12 weeks' pregnant today and had my first scan yesterday, so had a few things on my mind other than blogging (I know, very selfish of me...). But, so as not to let the side down, a quick run through yesterday's outfit: nice and comfy loose-sweater-and-leggings affair, but with an on-trend camel Merino wool sweater (UniQlo) and my leather-look leggings (King's Rd) with heritage-style riding boots (Dune), trusty leopard print scarf (Avon) and a slick of red lippy for good measure (camel + red lips = fabulousness). Let's see if my 'comfy chic' wardrobe turns into just 'comfy' as the bump grows, or whether I can attempt to fly the style flag for as long as possible... Eek! I'm going to be a mummy!

There's someone in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment