Wednesday 17 November 2010

Skirting the issue

Now, I'm not a big one for skirts. You won't find many pics on my blog of me sporting one. I don't know what it is, I just feel more comfortable in jeans, leggings and trousers. More me. I suppose it's become part of my signature look. Whether it's just that I feel more in control and less girlie, or that I just can't work the ladylike look so much, I don't know. But then, in the interests of mixing it up, I decided I ought to branch out a little more, and am today embracing the skirt. I've toughened it up a bit with my wedge ankle boots and a leopard print scarf for some edge, but I'm still feeling unsure - what do you think? Do you have an item of clothing that you feel you can't pull off? Answers on a postcard, please. Or, indeed, drop me a comment.

Sweater, Banana Republic; skirt, Zara; scarf, Avon; tights and boots, Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment