Thursday 11 November 2010

Out to lunch with Mum

I have my parents staying with me for a couple of days and it's lovely. I don't get to see them very often, so I'm making the most of it, and Mum and I went out for lunch and a massage today to treat ourselves. Naturally, I had to ask her if she wouldn't mind appearing on the blog with me, so here we are, all dressed up and ready to hit the horrible windy, rainy day. Luckily, a Greek mezze platter, tea and cake, a good old gossip and an indulgent back massage each made us forget all about the weather. Funny how that happens.

Mum's outfit: Trench, Burberry Prorsum (I'm sooo stealing it); scarf, Avon; gloves, Primark; top, M&S; jeans, George at Asda; boots, Clark's. My outfit: Hat, vintage; scarf, Peacocks; wrap cardigan, Zara; Tshirt dress, H&M; tights, Primark; boots, Office

No comments:

Post a Comment