Thursday 25 November 2010

Cold feet?

Brrrrrrr! Ok, it's officially winter. This week's temperature has totally dropped and if there's one thing that's guaranteed to make me miserable, it's cold feet. It's one of those things that stops you being able to focus on anything else, like being really hungry or thirsty when you've no money on you, needing the loo when you're out shopping or your new shoes rubbing on the way to work. Joyless.

So, option one involves spending the season in my Uggs and hubby's rugby socks (hardly the chicest of combinations, but if ever you find yourself with toes like icicles and you have either of these items to hand, I strongly recommend their central-heating-for-feet-like qualities. Just not in public, maybe). Therefore, I'm sure you'll agree, I need an option two. Can there be anything as warm and toasty as Ugg boots? I did a bit of window shopping and found some stylish, snuggly-feet alternatives. All I need now is some cashmere socks (ribbed, knee-length sports socks in team stripes just aren't cutting it with the rest of my wardrobe).

Office, £90
Rocket Dog at Very, £85
New Look, £65
Matalan, £24
Evans, £45
Dorothy Perkins, £58.50

No comments:

Post a Comment