Tuesday 2 November 2010

Black tie wedding

I'm going to a black tie wedding next month and need an appropriate outfit. Traditionally, that means floor-length dresses for women, so I need something sweeping and classy. I've never been to a black tie wedding before and I'm really looking forward to the glamour of it (and, of course, being surrounded by men dressed like James Bond). So in the meantime, while I'm on the lookout for my dress, I decided to indulge myself by creating a fantasy mood board  for some inspiration...

Hilda scoop neck jersey Red
280 GBP - houseoffraser.co.uk
Dresses »
Issa Silk one-shoulder gown
$665 - net-a-porter.com
Asymmetrical dress »
PAPARAZZI
65 GBP - kurtgeiger.com
Open toe heel »
JANISON 2
79 GBP - kurtgeiger.com
Glam shoes »
Metal Shell Gold Clutch Bag
32 GBP - monsoon.co.uk
Metal handbag »
Menbur Doris Clutch
$55 - endless.com
Menbur clutches »

No comments:

Post a Comment