Thursday 23 December 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Well, the time has come for me to sign off for this year before packing my bags and hotfooting it around the UK to spend Christmas with my family. Hope you've enjoyed It's a Look, whether you like joining in with the style debates, enjoy checking out what outfits the A-listers have been rocking recently or simply get your kicks out of having a nosy at what I'm wearing that day, I'm grateful to all my regular readers. I like to think of the blog as a guilty pleasure – for me and for you, and I hope that's how you see it, too.

So, before I round up and start looking into what 2011 brings (motherhood being the standout event – eek!), I'll leave you with my Top 10 Best Dressed of 2010. From style butterflies who have blossomed before our eyes (Emma Watson and Carey Mulligan, that'll be you); Stateside A-listers who seem to look more and more groomed every time we look (Drew Barrymore, 90210's Gillian Zinser and UK-based Gwyneth Paltrow); faultless first ladies (Mobama – those arms, that outfit coordination! – and our very own super-elegant and ageless first lady, Helen Mirren); to uber-stylistas who know just what they're doing and seem to only get better (Rachel Zoe, Olivia Palermo and Vicky B), I salute you all and hope you continue to provide me with inspiration on all matters sartorial in the new year.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

L
x

Emma Watson: bye bye, Hermione, hello labels
Carey Mulligan: ever-changing hair, ever-stylish wardrobe
Drew Barrymore: looking damn hot right now
90210's Gillian Zinser: cool, quirky, eclectic
Gwyneth Paltrow: one groomed, stylish lady
Michelle Obama: never shies away from colour. Or a belt
Helen Mirren: proving that style is ageless
Rachel Zoe: ok, she's a stylist, but she's never off duty
Olivia Palermo: uber-stylish socialite who does groomed like no one else
Victoria Beckham: with a successful collection of her own and a more relaxed but still-chic style, she just gets better

Pictures: Harpersbazaar.com, Teenvogue.com, Dailymail.co.uk, Vanityfair.com, Hollywoodlife.com, Xposurephotos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment