Friday 17 December 2010

Addition to the snowboot family

As you know, I'm slightly in love with my white Rubber Duck Snowboots, also popular with the LA celeb circuit, no less (Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan are fans). But regular It's a Look readers will know that my adoration is not so much about their A-list credentials, nor their practicality in icy, frosty conditions, but because my Snowjoggers make me feel a teensy bit like some snowy superhero. Well, can you imagine my glee when Hubby presented me with a box of Snowjogger-esque Juju boots in GOLD last week? 
G.O.L.D.
I don't think it is physically possible for me to ever get over the unsurpassed joy of wearing gold footwear. And even though all I'm wearing today is a leggings and sweater combo, my fabbo new gold boots totally take over and make me want to skip down the street (or fly through the air on my way towards preventing mortal danger). OMG! I even own a cape! I am already a superhero! Ahem, OK, back to work…

Sweater, Gap; wet-look leggings, King's Road; scarf, Primark; Juju boots, Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment