Tuesday 4 January 2011

Happy 2011!

Ok, so I know this morning was a bit of a shock to the system, getting up in the dark again, stumbling around, silently (or not so silently) burning with resentment at the world and all its unfairness... But I trust we all had a lovely Christmas and New Year's Eve? And are we all now feverishly planning our first holiday of 2011 in order to have something to look forward to and get us through the gloom of January?!

Well, even though the last thing you're probably interested right now is style-related topics when you probably slung on the comfiest outfit you could bear this morning in order to get through the day, I am now back and will indeed attempt to put together some aesthetically pleasing outfits for you to critique each week. Mind you, saying that, I may be providing less posts per week than last year, as I'm trying to get cracking with a new project, but I'll do my best, faithful readers (not such an easy task with the growing bump!). And in the meantime, why don't you cheer yourselves up with a picture of me at a fab house party on New Year's Eve wearing a silly hat:

No comments:

Post a Comment