Wednesday 22 December 2010

Happy hands

After being stood on a frosty platform for half an hour waiting for a train at the beginning of this week, I realised I needed some decent gloves. I own quite a variety of gloves, but most of them just look pretty. Apart from my ski gloves, which do the job but make my hands look three times their normal size. And look odd when you're not fully ensconced in ski jacket and salopettes. So really, I'm thinking that what we really need is a a pair for gloves every eventuality – a portfolio of gloves, if you will. And my eventualities, or needs, gloves-wise, seem to be: Warm as Toast, Evening Glam, iPhone-Friendly and On Trend. Here's my round-up:

Warm as Toast: sheepskin-lined, £85, UGG
Evening Glam: metallic, £27.50, John Lewis
iPhone-Friendly: Echo Touch, £25, John Lewis
On Trend: camel studded, £16, Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment