Wednesday 1 December 2010

Leopard-print Wednesday

I'm meeting a very good friend after work for cake and catch-up, so I wanted to dress up a little today. Don't worry (I know you do), I shall still be layering away for warmth and sporting a long, chunky cardi, but I wanted to add a dash of leopard print for a midweek je ne sais quoi (perhaps adding a hit of red lippy later on - you know how I like red lips with leopard). I'm wearing a long-sleeved top underneath my tunic dress for extra warmth, too. Sadly, the plan was to debut my new over-the-knee boots to work (whit-woo, get me...). These are multitasking little beauties - over-the-knee gives them a cheeky, sexy hit, but they're flat, which stops them being over-the-top for work and means I can walk in them (delightful pregnancy hormones are already giving me backache). Plus, they cover up over half of my legs, adding extra heat, which makes them practical as well as fabulous! However, they are suede, and suede boots without a substantial enough sole in this weather? Even though I was assured by the BBC weather website that there would only be a light dusting of snow today, those pavements are not looking overly friendly to me. So, new boots relegated to the wardrobe and back out with the Snowjoggers, sigh... Safety first and all that *sulks*.


Cardi, tunic dress and skinnies, all Primark. Thermal socks, ski shop. Snowjoggers, Amazon

1 comment:

  1. You looked fabulous dahling! Great to see you and love the Uniqlo post too...
    Love your very good friend ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete