Friday 3 December 2010

It's a Look at another fabulous blogger!

If you like reading my blog (guilty pleasure, anyone?), that might mean you like reading other fabulous blogs, too, so I thought I'd introduce you to one of my faves. As I said in Leopard-print Wednesday, I met up with a lovely friend of mine for cake after work (Hummingbird Bakery in Soho, since you ask), and we gossiped, laughed, caught up and generally annoyed the staff who wanted to close up long before we'd finished gabbing. Well, this lovely friend, Lucy Higgins, is a sub editor/writer/traveller/photographer/photographee and general blogger extraordinaire, and a totally inspiring person who lives and works all over the place, from the Wirral to Berlin to London to Austria to maybe down under... Air Miles are her accessory du jour, basically. Not only did I want to razz on about her because she's lovely and talented, but because she very kindly blogged about yours truly on her own fantastic blog, Eleven Eleven (Wednesday 1 December - A piece of cake).

Lucy's blog is brilliant, and talks about what she's up to at 11.11am/pm every day, and let me tell you, the girl gets up to a lot of stuff. Reading it always puts a smile on my face. And, as she has made it onto my blog for the second time now (see Today's special guests), that also makes her one officially stylish lady. Miss H, you know just how to style a knotted head band, precisely how to style a star jump, and unquestionably how to style out a blog. Special guest indeed. Catch her at http://at-eleven-eleven.blogspot.com.

Lucy's blog

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing! Thank you so much you little beauty. See you next week for lunch and chats xxxx

    ReplyDelete