Friday 10 December 2010

Leopard Friday

It's the end of the Leopard Week challenge and today I'm showcasing my love of the big-cat print by wearing (bravely, some might chuckle - Dad, are you reading this?) leopard harems, which would surely make it onto the Manrepellant list. They're quite flimsy, so I've got a pair of leggings underneath, and I'm keeping my top half simple with a plain navy knit. I love wearing these harems with a patent heel and a glitzy, feminine top for a night out, but while that chilly air is hanging around and I'm off to work, it's long socks ruched down and a pair of ankle boots. Leopard print, I still love you, despite this week's saturation, and I couldn't be happier that you're a seasonal trend right now. Happy Friday gals.

Sweater and harems, both Zara; scarf, Primark; boots, Peacocks

No comments:

Post a Comment