Monday 20 December 2010

Festive sweaters

Bridget Jones's Diary was on telly this weekend, which I love, as not only is it a great book and film (who knew Renee was going to be such a good Bridget??), but it always gets me feeling Christmassy. And I love that Mark Darcy is stood shamefully wearing a reindeer jumper at the turkey curry buffet. So, not that we fashionistas would ever be caught dead wearing an embarrassing Christmas jumper, but I thought, in the spirit of the season, I'd check out the more stylish festive sweaters out there right now.

The man who started it off...
Sequinned stag, £17.99, New Look
Sequinned neck, £38, Vero Moda at House of Fraser
Sequinned winter wings, £65, French Connection
Sequinned panel, £85, John Lewis
Multicolour sequins, £85, Jaeger

No comments:

Post a Comment