Monday 13 December 2010

Winter Riviera

Today I'm wearing a black silk maxi dress with a stripey top I picked up in a market in St Tropez. This is quite a French-chic look (if I do say so myself), but I'm combining it with a Missoni-esque scarf, tights beneath the maxi and ankle boots worn with socks – along with another one of those sneaky Uniqlo Heat Tech tops concealed beneath the dress – to bring it into the current season. Anti-glam secret: I'm wearing maternity tights. Not so gorgeous to look at sans clothes, but oh-so-comfy on growing bump. Don't know why I shared, it's not like you can see them, but I feel we've cultivated a closeness, readers. Vive la winter riviera chic!

Top, St Tropez market; maxi dress, Topshop Boutique; scarf and boots, both Peacocks

No comments:

Post a Comment