Monday 4 October 2010

White shirt Monday

I was inspired to wear my white shirt to work today, after finding an old pic of Jennifer Aniston rocking hers with a pair of fit-like-a-second-skin bootlegs and a classic black blazer. It's such an easy item to dress either up or down, and I've promised you a '1 white shirt, 6 ways' post very soon, which I will indeed write up this week. But for today's minimal-chic look – with a hint of Chloe in the ribbon tied at the neck – I've teamed my shirt with jeans, but skinnies instead of bootleg, patent jazz shoes instead of heeled boots, and gone sans blazer. Simples.


Shirt with black trim, M&S; jeans and shoes, Primark; ribbon, sewing box

Celebs who love the white shirt look:


From top: Alexa Chung, and again; Claudia Schiffer; Jessica Alba; Kate Hudson; Nicole Richie; Kylie


Celeb pics: Rex










1 comment:

  1. I love love love the ribbon with it!
    x

    http://at-eleven-eleven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete