Friday 22 October 2010

Copy cat

I was going through some celeb style blogs yesterday, catching up with who wore what, and spotted someone wearing quite a cute outfit, which inspired my own today. Worn by jewellery designer and socialite Eugenie Niarchos, the outfit consisted of silky cocktail shorts, a fine-knit sweater, opaques, heels and a bold scarf. As I don't own a pair of silky cocktail shorts (yet - they're so going on my list), I went for my faux leather ones, and similarly teamed them with a tucked-in fine-knit sweater, opaques, heels and a scarf. Only my scarf is tied in a way that means I can still move my head, and I chose my wedges instead of stilettos, as I was just going to be in the office all day. If I was heading out, I'd switch wedges for heeled courts maybe, exchange the brown belt for a gold one and perhaps change my knit for a chiffon blouse or silky top. Hmm, might add these ideas to my list of going-out outfits (one can never have too many lists).

Eugenie Niarchos
Sweater, Zara; shorts, Next; scarf, Oliver Bonas; tights, Falke;
wedges, Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment