Wednesday 20 October 2010

Style salute

Could it be any colder today? It's brass monkeys out there! And talking of brass (spurious link coming up...), I was feeling a military look this morning, so teamed my khaki Houlihan-esque skinny combats (Primark – total style steal! Don't they look like J Brands??) with my navy woollen V-neck sweater from Zara with button trim up from the wrists. Actually, the sweater has a bit of a school-uniform feel to it too, so it would also work a treat in a preppy outfit. If I was going for the full look, I could pop a military-style hat on, such as the one below. But I'm not one for overkill. And anyway, I'd just washed my hair. Hat hair is sooo not a good look.

Sweater, Zara; skinny combats, Primark; boots, Peacocks


Hat, New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment