Friday 1 October 2010

Blog mogs

My cats seem to be particularly interested in what I'm wearing. I know this by the amount of attention I get when I'm trying to photograph myself in the mirror and one or other of them decides to get involved, rubbing up against either me or the mirror (in cat language, this is said to mean 'Love what you're wearing!'). But it's not just outfit pics they get involved in. They also like to have a snoop when I've brought a new purchase home, delving deeply into the shopping bag to check out what I've bought. And boy do they love it when I leave shoes or accessories out. They're also in raptures when friends come over and leave their handbags out for Style Kitty perusal. They'll show approval by brushing up against it, burying their noses in it to sniff the lining or, most likely, sitting on it. Ah, so proud of my furry little apprentices.


Stella gives me the once-over

'Ooh, look Dave, new shoes!'

No comments:

Post a Comment