Thursday 28 October 2010

Thursday black trouser revisit

Day four of this week's wardrobe planning and I'm wearing the black trousers again (the ones I wore on Monday in a relaxed vibe with a stripy top and flat loafers). Today, I've added wedge heels and a silky top, as I'm meeting a friend for lunch and wanted to up the ante a little. Silky tops like these are great, because they work just as well with wide-leg trousers, too, as well as skirts and jeans. The top's navy, from Zara, and I think they also have them in camel. Apologies for the quality of the shot, I've tried to lighten it to show the difference in colour between the top and trousers.

I like this look. I feel smart and feminine and could probably turn up the trouser hems and add some glitzier heels and maybe a statement necklace if I were off for cocktails later or something. Mind you, I'm having a questionable hair day, so maybe the cocktails will have to wait until I'm more acceptable for the viewing public.

Top (navy), Zara; trousers (black), Gap; multi-buckle wedges (black), Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment