Wednesday 13 October 2010

Shorts day to night: part two

Woohoo, just back from my fantabulous burlesque class and had a fabulous evening as usual, wiggling, grinding, shimmying and posturing like a good'un. And now the moment you've all been waiting for: the transformation of my shorts from day into night. So with a twist of my shirt tails, a slip of black opaques, a risky red dancing shoe and a slick of scarlet lippy, I was ready for action. I do love a good ta-da moment.

Strike a burlesque pose? Oh, go on then

With the divine Polly Rae (come on, we couldn't not pout!)





 Celebritease burlesque dance class, Pineapple Studios, London, www.pineapple.uk.com

Catch Polly Rae and her Hurly Burly Girlies at the next show, www.hurlyburlyuk.comwww.hurlyburlyuk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment