Monday 31 January 2011

It's a boy!

Apologies for the absence of a blog post on Friday. You see, the thing is, I had quite an important appointment that kind of took over my whole day: my 20-week pregnancy scan. Not only did we discover - total relief - that our baby is healthy, but we also found out that we're having a little boy! Ok, so this does mean that I can't hand down any of my shoes, bags, blazers (not yet, anyway...), but, no fear, as I've already been checking out baby boy-flavoured outfits and there are some seriously stylish offerings out there. So, if you'll allow me to indulge myself for a few minutes... (Altogether now: ahhhhhh)

Printed shirt, £14.40, Mamas & Papas
Rebel bodysuit, £9.50, Gap
Outfits, Mini Boden
Stripe boat Tshirt, £14, The Little White Company

No comments:

Post a Comment