Tuesday 25 January 2011

Closet of dreams

While I'm on the subject of bespoke wardrobes, you've got to hand it to Mariah Carey for having the ultimate. Twelve thousand square feet in her Manhattan pad is dedicated to the diva's clothing and accessories. And it's climate controlled - probably because she doesn't want any, er, air damage coming to her vast shoe collection: "I have about 1,000 pairs of shoes. but lots are in storage," she told me (ha ha, not really. Mariah and I are like that, obvz, but this spread and the quote came from Instyle.com, rather than a girlie chat on the phone between me and MC herself). 

 

Mariah's wardobe includes design features such as gold leaf and bleached-wood floors, and is arranged by colour, material and event-specific outfits. I mean look at the shoe department, sorry, section alone! Just think how amazing the new baby's wardrobe will be. Sigh, maybe she'll adopt me...


Mariah Carey's walk-in/live-in closet

Thanks to Instyle.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow Its awesome shoe wardrobes. I really like this types of shoe wardrobes. Thanks for sharing this fantastic post.

    ReplyDelete