Tuesday 1 February 2011

New hair

I decided my roots were definitely in need of a touch-up, so my lovely stylist Dominique came round at the weekend to sort me out. Now normally, I always say to leave the length and just do the minimal trim, as I'm quite partial to my long locks (possibly a hangover from when I was little and used to scream and sulk whenever I was put in the hairdresser's chair). I even added to my normal length with extensions on my wedding day. However - and was this pregnancy hormones taking over? - I suddenly decided I needed something a little more interesting and went instead for a choppy long bob with more shape. We even went a lighter blonde than normal, so I'm feeling uber-fabulous and ready for winter to end and spring to start. Nothing like a new 'do to clear away the cobwebs and make life more interesting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment