Wednesday 19 January 2011

Red week: part 3

Middle of the week joy! And it's cold out there this morning, so as I was thinking about a warm coat, my red oversized-collar charity-shop find came straight to mind. As my bump starts to grow, I'll have to start leaving buttons undone at the bottom until I get to the point where the poppers probably won't do up at all, but for now it's perfect. And I do like an oversized/funnel collar that you can hide your chin behind when it's draughty.

I love a red coat, because in a sea of safe blacks and greys, it really stands out, and just feels more dressy somehow. And if you're still not sure about wearing such a daring colour, trying it with your coat means you only have to wear it twice a day, to test the waters. I guarantee it will bring more colour to your face and will add a dash of cheer to your journey to work.

Coat, Gap (from charity shop); thigh-high boots, Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment