Wednesday 6 April 2011

The toes are out!

Woohoo! Check out that sunshine in the capital! I'm so excited I've even decided to crack out the sandals and get my tangerine-painted toes on display. It's also Hubby's birthday, so I've brought out the DVF wrap top ready for drinks tonight after work, and am contrasting the reddy-pinky-goldy print against my khaki maternity cargo pants. The best bit about the wrap top is its extra-long ties, which wrap flatteringly around the bump. And the best bit about the whole look is that every element of it is uber-comfy (I know! Comfy sandals! Surely they take a month to break in again at the start of the warm weather?). As I've said before, I love it when an outfit comes together...

Enjoy the weather everyone!


Top, DVF; cargo pants, H&M; gladiator sandals, New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment