Friday 8 April 2011

Double leopard

Doubling up on the leopard print today. It's so nice to be able to break out these trousers - I bought them back in the winter and have found them quite tricky to wear, as they're very light, so I wanted to wear tights underneath them to keep warm. Trouble is, the gathered ankle means they get caught on the tights all the time and I end up with half-mast legs all the time, or pulling them down whenever I stand up, so the only thing for it was to wait until it was warm enough to wear them with bare legs!

I've knotted my long tunic-style vest at the side so that it gathers nicely around my bump and looks less tent-like, and draped the scarf on loosely to finish off. Gold chunky jewellery and fuchsia-pink nails mean I'm sunshine-ready. Let's kick off the weekend, people!


Vest, H&M; trousers, Zara; scarf, Oasis; gladiator sandals, New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment