Tuesday 12 April 2011

Slouchy Tuesday

Due to being woken up by a wriggly baby last night, I'm pretty tired today and in need of comfort clothes. And my go-to items of choice in these times of need are, more often than not, leggings, jersey/brushed cotton tops, soft hoodies, slouchy sweaters. So today's outfit is leggings, a long tunic vest knotted at the side to hug my bump, and a longline, light and soft cardi, as well as my Converse, so I'm huggably comfy from head to toe. I added a hit of colour with my floaty floral scarf, just to pick up the neutral tones.

And actually, it's just as well I've gone for comfort today, as I've got my first antenatal class tonight, and have been told to wear 'loose, comfotable clothing'. I have no idea why, and am slightly concerned this might indicate that we're going to be on all fours, circling our pelvises and mooing like cows (you may laugh, but a pregnant friend of mine has regaled me with tales of her own antenatal class, and there was definite mooing coming from the teacher, apparently, as she explained 'natural' birthing noises). So I'm outfit-ready, should I be called upon for any bovine-related activities this evening. Dear God...

Cardi, New Look; vest, H&M; leggings, Topshop; scarf, Primark; trainers, Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment