Thursday 7 April 2011

Coat-free Thursday

Today is the first day I've left the flat this year sans coat. Fab. Obviously the control freak in me started panicking immediately in case of a sudden downpour/chilly breeze, but sometimes you have to let loose and think positively, rather than preparing for the worst all the time Just. In. Case (blame being in Brownies). And I'm not wearing a single maternity item today, instead choosing my boyfriend-style cropped jeans (held up with the sneaky hair bobble trick), a loose-fitting silk frill-detail vest (well, it used to be loose, now it just fits) and my gold pumps. Luckily, sunnies will distract from the undesirable accessory I'm sporting this morning - eyebags from last night's birthday drinks for Hubby…

Vest, Topshop Boutique; jeans and pumps, both Primark
 

No comments:

Post a Comment