Tuesday 5 April 2011

Cosy Tuesday

Woke up both insanely tired and miserable from the rain hammering away at the window and making the morning look decidedly grey. Booooo! There was only one thing for it – cosy clothes. Despite the weather being milder, the only thing that keeps my feet dry in wet weather is boots (must think of a mild-weather alternative, as boots can get too warm, and my only other options are ballet pumps, plimsolls and peep-toe wedges, all of which let the rain in. Not good). So I decided to work up from my feet. I opted for a cute cotton dress and 120-denier tights, cosied up with a snuggly woolly cardi.

Sometimes grey days need to be brightened up with a killer outfit. Other times, we just need to go with it and make getting through the day as comfortable as possible...

Cardi, Zara; dress, Miss Selfridge; tights, Topshop; boots, Dune

No comments:

Post a Comment