Wednesday 20 April 2011

Pretty cover-up

It's set to be another scorcher in the City today, so once again I need to think cool, light layers. I've gone for a long camel vest over black leggings and metallic gladiator sandals, with gold and juicy lemon jewellery and a fuchsia nail for a colour pop. The long vest is pretty shapeless on its own, despite the bump creating its own shape underneath, so I need to stop it looking tent-like on my rotund middle. I've popped a blossom-print chiffon kimono-style jacket on, tied at the front at an empire length, to give me the illusion of a waist(!) and cover my arms for the office. The pretty print also adds a bit of interest to the plain camel. Mind you, from the side I still look ginormous, but what can you do? The baby bump is this year's hottest accessory, so I'm just going to work it.

Kimono jacket, Primark; vest, See by Chloe; gladiators, New Look
Navy and white striped light cotton blazer for the journey to work, Zara Woman

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

    ReplyDelete