Thursday 21 April 2011

Maxing out the maternity leave

Well, we have a maxi four-day weekend nearly upon us, and I have an even maxi-er holiday coming up, as today is my last official day at work before I go off on maternity leave! I say holiday, obviously I mean time-off-work-to-prepare-for-the-biggest-journey-of-my-life. And what better way to celebrate these exciting times than by debuting a new maxi dress? It's in a gorgeous deep purple with a bottom-of-the-ocean meets paisley-esque print, giving it a cool 70s vibe. It even features stars, for a little touch of magic. And on that word magic is where I sign off for the time being, as I get set for something truly magical, and look forward to meeting my little boy in a few weeks. Obviously he'll arrive into the world in style, and maybe he'll even pop up on the blog at some point (looking fabulous, natch). But for now, aside from the odd post here and there, it's time for me to go. Yummy Mummyville, here I come...

Dress, Boohoo.com

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

    ReplyDelete