Monday 18 April 2011

Details

There's a glimmer of sunshine out there today so I'm wearing a few pops of colour in readiness. A simple white longline granddad top against my slouchy leopard harem pants makes a good background for an orange silk scarf clashing with a red lip. And I've gone accessories-tastic with an oversized turquoise cocktail ring, teamed with a tangerine enamel cuff and gold chunky chain bracelet. Gold, turquoise, tangerine, red - juicy, ready-for-summer colours. Time for those clouds to clear now.

Top, H&M; trousers, Zara; scarf, Oliver Bonas; pumps, Primark

Colour clash: red lip, orange scarf
Ring and chain bracelet, both Primark; enamel cuff, gift

1 comment:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete