Wednesday 23 February 2011

Gifted: part 2

Today's style gift is a gorgeous woven scarf all the way from India, gifted to me by my friend's lovely mum, who picked it up on her travels. It's a mixture of white and grey and has a feel of the Eastern keffiyeh scarf about it. I love it because it's got a bit of structure to it, while most of my scarves are either quite flimsy/chiffony or too woolly/more wintry. Plus, the cool white side makes it the perfect colour for spring, so I shall be throwing it over all manner of outfits in the upcoming months and experimenting with draping, twisting, folding and belting it. Today I've kept it simple with a white cotton/linen-mix blousy shirt, waistcoat, leggings and flat ankle boots. You know how I love a bit of Comfy Chic.

Mumford & Sons-esque?! Waistcoat, Topman; shirt, Primark; leggings, Topshop; boots, Primark



Keffiyeh scarf, Topman

No comments:

Post a Comment