Thursday 17 February 2011

Bargain spring updates

Gotta love Primarni for a bargainous on-trend update to your wardrobe. I popped by last week, just for a look (as you do), and came out with a handful of cheap and cheerful additions that should brighten up my winter separates a treat while we wait for the sun to stay out a bit longer.

A couple of £4 tunicy Tshirts, one in a coral pink colour - a fantastic shape while my waistline expands -  a floaty floral scarf, a white cotton shirt and some gold jewellery was all it took to put a smile on my face and up the style ante on my denim, knits, blacks, navy and greys. Ok, so I also snuck in a stretchy black dress, but it's a midi length, so bang on trend for the new season and très flattering on the bump. I love its simplistic versatility, as it looks great worn in the day with tights, pumps, a scarf and a long cardi, or dressed up with heels, gold jewellery and a slick of bright lippy. Winner.

Primark coral tunic T and floral scarf worn with black blazer, leggings and flat boots


Primark black stretch midi dress

No comments:

Post a Comment