Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's!

Ok, ok, sincere apologies for abandoning you for a whoooole week. My parents were staying and I had the week off work, so we filled it with plenty of quality time and viewing lots of properties (they're moving and so are we, so it's a busy old time). And, er, yeah, I kind of got a bit lazy on the whole blogging front. But I promise I'll do my best to get a few posts in for you this week to keep you going during that bored mid-morning slump when you make a cuppa and need something untaxing to read while you're putting off work. Don't think I don't know that's when you're on here...

But for now, no pics, just a big, fat, sloppy kiss and a Happy Valentine's Day to you all. Hope you're being spoilt. Now don't let that tea get cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment